I made this ring for my niece, Henna last week. My first attempt at working with silver. That low melting temperature is hard getting used to!
The jemstone has been added and that's all folks! It's been a lot of work...but I am happy with the results. It turned out pretty close to the renders.
All the parts are soldered together and a first pass at polishing up the metal. Just have to make it shinier and add the gemstone on the forehead.
Just arrived from Shapeways!
Head is 3D printed brass and the rest is hand made brass and copper. Once soldered together, I added a patina to give it some character...